We’re looking for an energetic and driven individual to join our fast growing, dynamic team. Someone who embodies our culture, has a can-do attitude and is willing to go the extra mile to support in generating sales opportunities and building strong relationships with potential customers.
Our Business to Business product is designed to make life easier for landlords and letting agents, by taking away the pain of setting up, managing and paying the utilities across their portfolio. Our clients vary from landlords with a single property to national letting agents with hundreds of sites.
The company is currently expanding rapidly and we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to support our National Relationship Manager.
• To create highly effective, relevant sales opportunities for our National Relationship Manager.
• Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities.
• Identify and research companies to approach.
• Maintain relationships through business media such as LinkedIn.
• Attend networking events when required.
• Contact and maintain new customer pipeline via phone, email and social media.
• Assist our NRM in developing effective strategy.
• Maintain in house CRM systems and provide weekly updates and reports for the NRM.
• Keep management informed of all new prospects and sales activity.
The job role will require working independently as well as within a team. The NRM will be working on the road a lot, so although there will be some support, the supervision will be minimal and the right candidate will need to be able to manage their own daily tasks. They will have some autonomy to make decisions and find the best ways of working.
• Business to business sales experience.
• Experience of property or utilities.
Qualities and Attitude
• Passion for identifying new sales prospects.
• Able to communicate effectively with customers on all levels.
• Results driven and self-motivated.
• Highly motivated to increase earnings.
• Resilient when it comes to experiencing setbacks.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Confident and dynamic telephone manner.
• Confident in building rapport with customers.
What Can We Do For You?
• 23 holidays plus bank holidays
• Westfield Healthcare
• Free parking
• Birthdays off
• Free breakfast
• Friday beers
• Pension options
• Possible share options
• Employee Assistance Program