Terms & Conditions – Amazon Echo Dot offer
The legal stuff
By signing up to Split The Bills you are bound by our Standard Terms and Conditions available here https://www.splitthebills.co.uk/terms/, as well as conditions specified below:
Amazon Echo Dot
- To qualify for this offer, you must sign up to a minimum 12 months contract.
- You will receive a Generation Two Amazon Echo Dot.
- Available to households with 4 or more tenants only.
- A minimum of Gas, Electric & Broadband must be taken to redeem this offer, unless your property is Electric only.
- The offer code ‘WEBFREEECHO’ must be entered by the head tenant when signing up for your new account. Your quote will be valid for 30 days.
- The promotion is available to new domestic tenant customers only who sign their house up to Split The Bills.
- The offer is not available to customers who already are a Split The Bills customer except where you take Split The Bills at a new house.
- If you cancel your account or broadband service within 9 months, you will be liable to pay the cancellation charges direct from Virgin Media, or within 12 months for Plusnet.
- Only One Amazon Echo Dot device is eligible per household.
- Your £14.99 set up fee to pay alongside your first monthly payment. Any missed payments will result in this offer and discount being cancelled.
- The promotion may be withdrawn if any tenant in your house does not keep their payments to Split The Bills up-to-date including registering a valid payment method on your account.
- If you cancel your Split The Bills order within your 14-day cooling off period, you will not be eligible for this promotion and if you have already received the promotion, you will be required to return it or to pay for it at the face value of £35.
- You agree to share the promotion between all the tenants. Split The Bills are not responsible for the division of this promotion between housemates and cannot be held liable if this does not happen.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with another offer, other than our refer a friend scheme.
- By undertaking a sign up to Split The Bills you recognise that you could be initiating the change of supply process to transfer your energy away from your current supplier. By doing this you are confirming that you are acting in an authorised capacity for your household and have the permission of all the bill payers.
- Only one promotion per household will be permitted.
- All promotions are non-transferable.
- Split The Bills has arranged this promotion in good faith but cannot accept any liability related to the promotion.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- This offer ends at midnight on the 31st October 2018